- If a patent cannot be policed, what is the value of the patent?
- Do the patents have defensive or offensive value and what are they
worth if they cannot be policed?
- What kind and how much financial damage the information disclosed in
the patent causes and has been caused to the companies especially when the
patents are invalidated due to lack of proper prior art search?
- With the advent of Internet should the patent strategies be
- Should the intellectual property model be reevaluated?
- Patent Counts By Class By Year JANUARY 1977 -- DECEMBER 2011, accessed September 19, 2012 http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/cbcby.htm
- Private Communication with Mr. Stephen Grant, Attorney Standley Law Group LLP September 19, 2012